- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Case Length [mm]: 44
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Black
- Crystal: Mineral Crystal
- Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Type: Bracelet
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Type: Satellite GPS Timekeeping Technology with Worldwide Reception, Time Adjustment Available in 27 Cities (40 Time Zones), Satellite GPS Timekeeping System with Worldwide Reception Area, World's Fastest Timekeeping Signal Reception Speed From GPS Navigation Satellites - As Quick as 3 Seconds, World Time in 27 Cities (40 Time Zones), Perpetual Calendar, Daylight Savings Time Indicator, Power Reserve Indicator, Light Level Indicator, Day/Date
- 100M/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Bolder and brighter. Enhanced technical and architectural design; the new Citizen Satellite Wave GPS Freedom is the leader of the pack with the world's fastest timekeeping signal reception speed from GPS navigation. A sleek black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial and brilliant green accents featured satellite GPS timekeeping technology with worldwide reception and time adjustment in 40 time zones. Powered by Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number F150.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
|Collection||Satellite Wave Gps Freedom|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.